Saturday, May 28, 2011

May 28, 2011


"I suffer from girlnextdooritis where the guy is friends with you and that's it..."

Hey! Long time no blog, eh? Summer is in two school days, yay! I am suppose to be studying for finals but I decided I needed a personal break. I guess I should have logged on to my blog with an idea or something cause I'm just staring at my laptop hoping for and idea or thought. Last week we visited Derek in Oklahoma for his graduation from bootcamp. Tears were involved. While we were at our stay in Oklahoma there was a tornado! I was pretty excited about it cause there are no tornadoes where I am from. I kinda have this crush on this guy... he's cute (I think he is), sweet, GREAT personality and a smile. It's weird cause usually I just say a boy is cute and don't go after them. He is different. There are just two problems: 1. That he is a "boy slut". He's only had sex with one girl and all of a sudden he has declared himself a "sex god". Ya... I'd rather eat my left arm then have sex at my age. 2. I have some competition. I haven't asked him about it but my friend was talking to the girl. She's not cute. Okay, I lied. She is pretty. She told my friend he likes her and last time I heard he was "borderline" about me. My question is: WHAT THE HECK DOES BORDERLINE MEAN?! That's my somewhat love life for ya... It's more of a wreck if you ask me. Lately I've been reminiscing of back in the day when I had a Facebook. I was so involved with everything and now when people talk I'm like " huh? what happened?" it's more embarrasing than anything. I've also been thinking about my old friends. Last year was fun - never a dull weekend - and this year it's like: different day, same crap. Next year I hope will change for the better. 
- A'Breezy 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment