Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 26, 2011

image
" You can't have a world w|out clouds, but you can have a heart full of sunshine "

Good Afternoon! I swear it gets hotter and hotter everyday yet I'm outside jammin' to T-Swift (: Today I had to stay after school unfortunately but I was with the homies and I was called a "white-girl" because I listen to Taylor Swift. I'm not white nor am I close... well maybe personality wise. I got my first letter back from Derek the other day!!! How exciting! Easter was definitely not the same without him. I had to search for eggs ALL by myself :/. I did earn 25 bucks though! My parents really thought two year olds would rather search for eggs rather than play with chalk and bubbles, they were wrong. We finally got a WII the other day and no joke, my parents have taken over it. I swear they bought it for themselves :) Secret Life of the American Teenager is back on!! It's kinda pointless to continue the episodes though since she is no longer pregnant and you can practically guess everything that is going to happen. I hope everyone has a fabulous rest of the week. Free pie tomorrow at Village Inn, wooo!
- Alexis Bennett (:

No comments:

Post a Comment