Saturday, February 18, 2012

WINNING.

At 9 a.m., probably not exact, I logged onto Facebook and guess who is online? DEREK! If you aren't sure who this mysterious Derek is, go ahead and slap yourself across the face. He is my older brother, who was deployed in December to Afghan. Sad face. 
Well, we have been chatting it up, talking about random stuff and then I ask what's the coolest thing he has seen since he won't tell me the grossest. It was him riding in a helicopter and I guess it was like super pretty and stuff. 
With that little tid bit of information I remembered back two years ago my friend Adriana and I were at this concert and we had entered a raffle. I had never won anything in my life and we kinda did it as a joke. Well, guess who wins? Me! 
I won a free helicopter ride... only problem was that my friend and I were so excited about winning that I totally forgot to claim my prize...  This concludes my pointless blog post. 
Forever,
Alexis Cierra

2 comments:

  1. aww, i'm glad you were able to chat with your brother! :)

    <3, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband has been deployed a couple times and it's always sooo relieving when you can actually talk to them! Glad you were able to chat with your brother for a few minutes. :)

    ReplyDelete