Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April 6, 2011

image" Man I'm too much for these niggas, and three much for these hoes! " - Lil Wayne
O'haiiii ! (: I'm just jamming' to lil weezy and my hubby (Drake). It's been a lovely day. I had my final AIMS test and I pray that I met the standard! It's raining today, more of a slow sprinkle. It never rains here so this is quite the event. Tonight I'm going to yoga. I'm not as flexible as I used to be so this is quite the downfall, I hope I don't embarrass myself... too much . The other day my friend got put in the "buddy zone" the other day. Now before we speak of this soo called "buddy zone" shouldn't we understand what a buddy zone is?
This is the worst position someone can be in, if they have feelings for someone. When a person develops romantic feelings for someone, but the other person only sees the relationship as just being friends. Because the two are around each other a lot, the one in love will harbor his/her feelings for the others. Only to become completely comsumed by this person. This leads to the one in love to complain to all his/her friends about the situation. I've never been put into this buddy zone so I had trouble soothing her , from what I've read this seems sucky. My only close experience was freshman year, I had a HUGE crush with this guy in my class. He was a junior and I thought he was dreamy. We'd text all the time and then he got a girlfriend. Then like three months later he admitted he had a crush on me... uh story of my life much? I look back now and think what the heck did I see in this kid? Tell me your closest buddy zone experience, or if you are in the buddy zone. Time for yoga :)
Thanks so much for reading :)
- Abreezy
twitter: lexyy90
YouTube: beepboplexy ( new video!)

No comments:

Post a Comment